Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I passed my assessment!

I have been doing my training over at Spaceship Earth, Epcot last week and I had my assessment on Sunday. On Sunday, I woke up an hour late! I was 15 minutes late. But luckily my examiner is Gary, a very nice colleague. =)

I was assessed on whether I can do the tasks in the attraction, a test and an interview with the manager.
When I was performing the tasks, there were some hiccups but nothing big happened.
But when I was done with my assessment paper, Gary went through the paper to grade it.
I saw him drawing many question marks on my paper and I was confused. I cannot believe that I made so much mistake even though I didn't check through my answers. Then, I realised that my answers are correct! Just that the answer sheet is wrong!
Hahas. I only seen the paper once before my assessment, and I managed to score 75 out of 78!

And, I passed my assessment!
So I'm officially a cast member of Disney that no longer a trainee.

Yesterday, working alone is scary. It was like you were "chained" for a while and once it was removed, you are a little lost of what you should do.
Something happened. Instructions were not given clearly, the followers obeyed blindly and ended up a futile effort made.

No comments: