Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I called home today.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I can sense the happiness in her voice when I called daddy's hp just now. =)
I asked them what they did for Mother's day and it was the usual dinner.
She saw an empty seat at the table and she thought of me. =(
I miss the good food again.

I'm glad that everyone is alright at home, I'm alright here in states too.
Thanks daddy for your "gift". =D
MUMMY & DADDY, I LOVE YOU!

Khaki, please.
Places to visit and things to be done are accumulating and do remember them and we will go when I'm back!

I know the truth.
When all the while I know my sixth sense was right even though truth was not revealed.
There was occasions when I thought the lies were true.
However, the truth arrived when I have given up knowing it.
It takes awhile to digest it and let it settled in.
Decision on what actions to be taken and how to carried out.

All these while, I don't know why.
Why you have to lie to me.
Whether are we together or not.
Seriously, words from you, I don't know what is what anymore.
But, it doesn't matter already.

No comments: