Tuesday, June 2, 2009

tiring

Sunday was a bad day for me.
I was supposed to report at 8.45am but I reached there at 8am so that i can buy my lunch from the cafeteria.
And it only opens at 10am, someone told me it opened at 8am. =.=
I was too early to do anything.

Later in the day, I was working at the unload. There was a metal piece protuding at the side and it torn my shoes and socks.

Am I doing the right thing at work?
I am doing my best to obtain the maximum satisfaction of every guest at work however many just simply don't appreciate it at all.
Maybe the technical best is not what the guests presume as the best for them.
However, when some guests have special requests or insist that things to do it their way, I usually let them.

"But they will come back to me and as me why isn't my face in the picture?"
"Because there is only 2 face for each seat."

"Oh, don't you find this information very familiar? I bet the people at load repeat it so many times."
Or, "Why I can't sit with my friends and family?"
"Oh, beacuse they just mention 2 in their party and I guess he fogotten to invite you?"
"Oh, because they don't find a point to wait for you?"

Sometimes I wish I can say all these to them. But it will make me not professional anymore.
It makes me feel that I should shortchange my services to them as not many guests really appreciate the cast members' effort.

Things are getting blur.
Once again.

No comments: