Monday, June 8, 2009

3 more days to go

I haven't been blogging frequently.
It has been a busy week with all those planning for this and that.

I cooked lunch for Jasmine yesterday and she said it was delicious. =D Hahas..
For the matter of fact that I don't always cooking in Singapore, the dishes that I cooked are pretty decent actually. At least, they are edible and not charred.
Mummy! I have your genes for cooking! Hahas.. Not as wonderful as a cook that she is because I am clumsy that I had myself burnt while cooking.

It is 8 of June 2009.
In 3 more days, I will be turning 20 and itting the big "2".
This birthday is so different from the ones I had from the previous years.
It is something more tone down and less friends to celebrate. Hahas.. I used to celebrate my birthday for a few days going out, shopping, eating, movie-ing and many other activities.
Yet, over here I don't know how I want my birthday to be celebrated.
Something simple sound good.

My favourite birthday activity: sprung onto my dad and mum's room once the clock strike 12am.
Mummy and Daddy!
Where is my Han's fruit cake for birthday?
Where is my birthday kisses? *I INSIST*
Jie and Kor, what are you guys giving me for birthday?
Where are we eating for dinner? Bai Mee Fen again? =) Can I have Da Tou?
I miss my family. So weird celebrating my birthday away from them.

Will people still remember it is my birthday when I am in states? I hope they will. =)

THANKS SARAH, JASMINE AND YEN FOR THE BIRTHDAY CARD!
IT IS SO SWEET OF YOU GIRLS!
LOVESSS!!

No comments: