Monday, July 6, 2009

20th birthday

This is my first time I celebrated my birthday away from home.
I cannot do what I used to do. The movies, kbox, buffets, shopping and picnic.

I wasn't expecting much as I'm away from most of my family and friends but I really enjoyed this birthday.

I had my advance birthday dinner with the Disney folks at house of blues after class on Monday.
On the 10th, Sylvia and Shu Hui came over to my place with a home made cake! =D
I had a red Adidas bag from my Sarah, Yen and Jasmine for birthday! All of us have a similar bag! =)

On the 11th, we went over to UO and play! I had fun and we watched Blue Man Show.
It is a really good show. The way the men are able to inject music, art, science and humor without any oral or written communication between them.

After that at night, we went over to Roxy club to dance. Hahas..
It is my first time clubbing over here, the crowd over there was low as everyone was more interested in the final match of Magic vs Lakers.
And Magic lost the game and Shu Hui was so upset that she has no mood to dance.

On the 12th, Sylvia and I went to IHop to eat pancakes! It was really good. =D
They have free flow of latte, mocha and regular coffee too.
After that, we went to Prime Outlet and began our shopping spree.

I have spent so much recently.
I bought VS, papaya, fcuk, AX, coach, rue21, forever 21 and Gap.
I went online shopping at American Eagles, A&F and Aldo.
I'm so so broke now.

No comments: