Tuesday, November 4, 2008

misunderstanding, i guess.

It hurts to care.
Maybe gemini are like these.
Those who hate you, are your friends and those who love you are your enemies.
I don't know what I can do.
I am exhuasted with my limitations.
My time, my rest, my school work, my money.
Seeing the way you are, it hurts us.
It hurts me more because I go through it before.
TRUTH HURTS.
You want to get over it?
You must have an open mind.
You are thinking for him, who is thinking for you my dear?
You must be receptive and not cope with the sorrow yourself.
Maybe you are still not ready to give up on it.
Maybe you are not ready to get over.
When you want to get over.
Seriously want to, den let us know.
You must be ready to accept all those cruel facts or hide those sweetness somewhere for a new lease of life.

I'm your friend.
I won't abandon you.
Just don't want to be seen as a bad person from your perspective.
It's harsh.
But thats the fastest and hardest way to recover.
I'll be there when you need me ba.
Anw. I care and love you.
Jia you ba.

I have to do my tutorials, my speech.
I haven't do a single thing.

No comments: