Friday, November 28, 2008

Disney Attachment.

Wow. It has been awhile since I blogged.
So busy.
Every week, there are projects meeting, icas, tutorials to do, lectures to attend.
I'm so exhausted.
Everyday I go to school, the only thing in my mind is to go home quick and sleep. =X

2 ica next week. Again.
Written for human resource management and lab opera operation ica for hotel operations this time. =(
I haven't did any revision at all!
Help!!

I'm going for my Disney attachment.
6months in United States, Orlando.
I'm leaving on 28th March 09 and coming back at 2nd October 09.
Anyone celebrating farewell for me?
Or early birthday celebration?
My birthday is stuck half way through my attachment. =(

I'm starting to worry a little.
Never been away from home for so long.
I'm a spoilt little girl that have to learn to be independent.

No comments: