Saturday, December 27, 2008

dreaming of being a pamper princess

Stress.
All the projects and deadlines arriving.
Unmanageable time available between members, trying to figure out the right project directions and trying to finish 6 projects.
2 projects due on Monday and Tuesday.
God bless me man. =(
I only left with 4 weeks before exams is here.
Gosh.
Should I go back to Malaysia?
24-27 Jan.
But I'm having 6 examinable papers and the trip cut through half of my study week.
HOW?? =(

Girls love to be pamper.
Do they derserved to be pamper and treated like a princess?
I'm demanding to be pampered nowadays.
Want more compromise from others.
I think I gave in too much in the past I guess. Hahas.
=X

But isn't it nice being pampered?
Being the one who is given in by others,
having somemore to be observant of your little moves.
Having someone to care, someone to share the sorrow and joy.
Someone to make sure things are well taken for you, just want you to be happy.
Yet, not asking anything in return.
Awww.
It sound good doesn't it?
I think i'm like describing what a parents willing to do.
Hahas.
But sometimes, I do hope to they do have some be able pay a little care, attention and love to their children.
Dad is having mood swing again. =(
he is just keeping his problems to himself?
Or manupause ? (Though I know it only happens to older woman)
What i can do, is to dream of being pampered i guess.

No comments: