Wednesday, December 24, 2008

i need a break

Oh my god.
I'm so tied up.
So tired.
JUST WANT TO SLEEP!

I have been busy preparing my attachment's document with Disney.
Rushing 5 projects during the holiday.
It is pretty tiring, turning up at school like 10am and the projects can dragged till like 6pm or even later.
You are lucky to have to do a project a day but usually it is cramped like 2, 3projects in a day.

I went to Malaysia High Commission yesterday.
Fuck.
I can only describe it this way.
It is at some ulu pandan place that I have to cab there during the peak hour.
I was there at 9am to 4pm.
Waited for 7hours to get my passport renew.
My bloody god can?
GRRR.

At least one good thing.
I burnt a hole getting a new pair of spectacles.
Earn them, spent them.
It is worth it to pamper myself with a great gift for christmas.











* It looks okay on me?*

At least tommorrow will be a relaxing day.
I'm out with clique for christmas eve partayyy. =)
SEE GIRLS!
I give up earning more on christmas day just to be with you girls.
Ain't I sweet? =D

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE.
SWWWEEEET JOY AHEAD.

No comments: