Wednesday, December 31, 2008

pampered in a silent way

I watched Australia today. My last movie of 2008 I guess. =)
I was supposed to watch a movie for school ICA4 for my superhost.
It is to appreciate and critic performing art of our own preference of films. =)
For your information, ICA refers to in- course assessment that are tests or project that contribute to our overall grade for that module.

It was a show that lasted about 3hours.

Seriously, it’s a great show.
It is inspirational yet touching and romantic.
It deserves a high rating.

I think, I’m really a pampered child.
I received my DisneyWorld attachment package today.
This month, dad business went down, a few of his customers has financial crisis, my maid hospitalized and he and mum visited the doctor frequently this few days.

He has been earning less now, yet he has to spend so much.
I asked him for New Year clothing money and he told me all.
Yet, he still give me the money, more than sufficient.
I asked him again, can I still go to Disney attachment?
What he said touches me.
“Go ah, just go.”
“Do you have sufficient cash for me to go dad?”
“Do they need the money now? It’s ok, you want to go, just go eh.”
“Nope. Not yet. I just received the package of document”
“ Just let me know whenever they want you to pay for it alright.”
I used to want to go France for student exchange programme, going over there for 4months to study but dad said it was a waste of money but he is supportive of me going to Disney.
I’m touched.

People who speak the least did the most I guess.
People who talks a lot are too busy to do what they say.
Thanks dad.
Thanks for pampering me silently.
Though you seldom express them, but thanks for loving me the way you do.
Thanks mum for supporting my decisions, my ideas, my dreams.

No comments: