Saturday, August 9, 2008

Truths that I've realised.

I think things are in a clearer picture now.
You already know what is it that keep you hanging.
Not what you thought all the while, but just not used to it.
Uncertainty helps to feign ignorance.
It makes you think less.
It makes you happier.
But look deep into your heart and look at the truth.
Maybe it confused you for awhile and you may worry that it hurts someone else.
But it is better that you found out about it now then later.
It saved you from more regrets.
Or further agony.

I never felt like this before.
Your presence.
I no longer able to withstand.
Breathing the same air as you makes me uncomfortable.
We used to be so close.
I loved the attention and care you once showered me.
But without trust.
There isn't anything else I can say.
It has been long enough.
You know me all my life.
I tried to think of your goodness.
But it happened so long ago.
Little thoughts and actions are enough to satisfy me.
But, it never enough for you.
I think there isn't much I can do.
I did before.
Many approaches.
But the problem is always there.
I tried too many times.
Others tried too.
Now I understand why did the rest give up.
Because, I gave up too.
I don't know how long this will last.
But at this moment, it made me feel worst about your kind.
Does all of you from the same gender behave such a way?
I may be stereotyping, but this is what I have seen.
This is what I have been through.

Don't blame me for the who I have evolve to.
You made me this way.
For this moment, I don't know what else I can do.

No comments: