Wednesday, August 6, 2008

whatever.

I'm left with HRL presentation on Friday.
Going to school tml for HRL lecture, then do presentation and we will be off to movie!
Hahas..it has been so long since the 5 of us catch movie together. =)

Yesterday, I watched Dark Knight with Des.
Thanks to him, keep telling me the next scene will be.
Spoilt quite a lot of exciting part for me as I'm tempted to ask him. =.=
Next time I shan't watch a movie that you have watch already.

If you asked, I will tell you.
But will you believe the truth or you just want the lies?
You already have your own set of thinking towards me.
whatever I said, does it make any sense to you?
I'm sick and tired of it.
What you say may be right..but is it the best for me?
You always force your thinking on me, but have you consider my feelings and thoughts?
You are being selfish.
You sound likeyou care.
You do things you think it reflects your concern.
Please, I'm your daughter, not your pet.
If you already has your own thinking and has no regard for the truth, I'll let it be, I'll no longer explain anything to you.

No comments: