Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wishlist to go.

Finally.
It is over.
MY EXAM IS OVER!
HOLIDAY IS HERE TO STAY!! =D

All 4 papers seemed fine. I'm just a little worry for my FMA paper.
Hope at least I have a minimal grade of C+. =X
For all papers, I really did my very best to do well for my exams.
May the best luck and wishes be with me.. =)

Most probably I'll be working very often during this holiday.
ANYONE WILL BE MY WORKING KHAKI?!
I have a wishlist of things I want for this holiday:
- Pay off my driving lessons.
- My driving license ( I want it badly)
- Get through the Disney's interview.
- Pay off to MJ's bank (for the clique graduation trip to Taiwan)
- Hair cut + highlight ( any suggestion for colours?)
- Digital camera ( so that I can take good pictures if I manage to go Disney Orlando for attachment)
- Half of a new wardrobe ( not greedy to change everything =X)
>>New tops, shorts, skirts, DRESSES, shirts and many many more.
- 2 designer leather sling and shoulder bags ( preferably light brown or burgandy red)
- Pumps
- Ballerina flats
- Heels
- Slippers from num(black, red and brown)
- Finish reading twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn. ( but shuhui's has to lend me the very 1st book 1st..hahas)
- Get tanned
- Do loads of exercise + lose weight + tone the muscles
- Long necklace (with vintage ornaments)
- Chunky Necklace ( with a single pendant)

So much I want to own.
Since I pay for my own purchase, I need to work doubly hard this holiday.

But dear people, feel free to date me out!
A week or 2 week advance booking is advise.

So that I can free that day exclusive for you! =)



No comments: