Saturday, October 11, 2008

finally, my laptop is working!

Sorry people. Here I am to update my blog and be online to chat! =)
HI RITZ ARMY BOYS!
Didn't know you guys still visit my blog. =D
Thanks for the concern. =)
My blog isn't dead okay, Leon.
It was "sick" and needed a long rest well the owner has no time to accompany it to see the doctor. =D
Thanks Leonard! Blessing my blog with happiness. It's so much kinder of you than Leon. *Ahem*
But when can I see you guys at ritz outing?
I didn't manage to talk to you guys much at recent ritz outing. =X

Let me blog about what happened during this one month.
1) I attended my bro's ROM. He is 21 and it took them a year to managed to wait their their wedding day to arrived. I shall post the pictures soon.
2) I finally passed my driving. =D
3) Went to SiSi's bday chalet and manage to chat with those army boys.
4) Celebrated Jie Wen's bday at Kbox. =)
5) I met up with shu hui and shopped! Your new bag is still with me!
I finally able to joined the ritz driver gang and may I be able to drive during our outing.
6) Been working and working and working during the holiday.
7) I worked F1. Though I wanted to sit SG flyer but working there for 3days makes me dislike flyer architecture design and hates Formula 1 cars! They nearly have me lossing my hearing and my legs for walking so freaking long just to do my service.
8) I had good food for so many days! Tampopo, Sokudo ( the japanese mache) , soup restaurant.
9) Bought 2 new bags, 1 new tops, 1 new pumps and a new shorts. (But getting another footwear I guess, slippers and another pumps. =X)
10) I am tan-ner now. hahas.
11) I finished twilight but the other 3 books with my other dears.
12) Whether I managed to slim down, you people will tell me.hahas.
13) Most of my wishlist items are accomplished! Left a few more to go. =D
14) I went to St James on Wednesday with Ritz peeps to loosen up and to celebrate birthday with Simon and pong.
I saw LINA DARL there. Hahas..
15) Happy Birthday to SIMON BRO and PONG!
16) Having supper after work tonight and will be having birthday dinner Simon and Pong on sunday!
17) Prepare for the new semester!!

Hahas, that about it for the month I guessed. I have been sleeping most of the time. =X

Things may not be smooth sailing.
There is so many things happening.
Many things that I don't want it to happen.
Many things that I tried to avoid.
There are situations I did not handle well.
Things I did not manage to fend off well.
May it be an obstacle, or a problem.
Let action be the best solution.
It's a challenge to work things out in my life.
I must have faith in myself, who I'm really am.

No comments: