Monday, October 27, 2008

Ling's Wedding

My cousin, Ling was actually been staying over at Canada for quite awhile.
Now she is back in Singapore for her wedding with her Canadian husband.
She had customery wedding dinner at OCC's restaurant today.
I didn't have the bride & groom photo yet. But I'll get it soon, I guessed.
But she looked beautiful and he looked handsome today. =)

It has been so long ago that I did reception for my cousin wedding though I have done so many of theirs before. hahas.

The reception was pretty screwed up. =X
The list was very messy with han yin ping ying, english name, wrongly spelt names and not included names.
So there is many many reason for not finding the table for the guests.

But the dinner was fine.
Food isn't that good compared to the food tasting.
It may be due to the cooking for so many tables, that it affects the taste.

But I love weddings. =)
You have nice food.
You have great company.
It's a great time to get in touch with your busy cousins and look at their cute little childrens.
I'm already an aunt of 8! =X
I'm getting a little old at the age of 19. Hahas.

Well, the best I look from wedding is taking photos with my family and relatives. =D

Bro,Dad,Sis,Mum, Me and Sister-in-Law (Bee Chin)

Hahas..I'm so happy that at least my parents smile. It is hard to get them smile actually. =)

For more photos, I'll upload them as soon as I get them. =)

I'm tired. Night People!

No comments: