Monday, October 13, 2008

last day of holiday.

Saturday.
I was working till 3am.
The Army boys came to visit us including Serene love came down too! =)
I miss her la.
I enjoyed touching their heads. Hahas. So long since I had people calling me the nickname I had in ritz.

After ot we went for supper with ritz peeps.
Adeline, Cherlyn, Sam, Ivy, Harta, Pong, Tine Joon, Simon, Colin, Amos, Marcus, Andrew, Raymond and I.
14 of us. =)
We had dim sum at geylang and even had fruits after that.
Slept about 6am in the morning.

Sunday.
We went Tampopo and eat for belated celebration of Simon's and Pong's birthday celebration.
Ritz peeps were there. The old ones, the existing ones and the new ones.
Too many to name, take a look at the picture.
Hahas. So many of us right?!
I'll post the food photos after Serene send it to me. =)
We even had ice cream after that.
I shared honey with sweet potatoe with chestnut and chocolate peppermint. Nice!

School is starting tomorrow. I'll miss them!
Shall go back and work to play with them! =)

Looking forward to see my clique! =D

No comments: