Thursday, July 31, 2008

exhausted

2 Presentations are down.
Left with 1.

Been sleeping late for the past few days.
Doing project at MJ's place till 2.30am on Monday.
Do project in school till school's mac canteen have to closed yesterday.
Left school at 11.27pm, PeiLing and I are lucky enough to board our last bus.
I only managed to sleep at 5am this morning, was busy with today's presentations.

Today, we have a morning project meeting at 8am.
I was punctual. =)

I went home to catch some sleep today.
I went to amkhub to meet drin for movie.
I wanted to watch the dark night but ended up watching money not enough 2.
It has been so long since I last cried like shit watching a movie.
My heart aches.
It reminds me of my parents.
The love and care they have shower on us are always seen negligible.
The only that are closest and love us the most are the people we treated the worst.
The sacrifies they did exceed what we can imagined.
Their love is the greatest.
We will only realised their goodness when we lost them I guessed.
Myopia.

Hey drin, sorry for the chocolate I gave you.
It worsen your health and mental condition.

For those who read my blog, there are things I mentioned before and it is still that. =)

Did I take a wrong step?
Things are becoming worst?
My sacarsm and blurness never leaves people in physical or mental agony I guessed.
I thought everything was fine.
But it was just my one sided thoughts I guessed.
How can I do to minimize the effects of my actions?
But whenever I think of it, I never manage to come out with a perfect solution.

There is so much in my mind, so much to do and exams are coming up.
Thought this topic shouldn't be an issue now.

When it meant to be, it will meant to be when the time is right.

No comments: