Saturday, April 26, 2008

The day.

It has been about a year since I last blog. But the feeling of expressing is good.Last night I slept at 5am but woke up at 10am. I was feeling tired but I could no longer sleep.My sister, who was very tired yet woke up to drive me to bring the things over to his place.I'm grateful of her effort. When I was reaching, guess what? I heard the song bleeding love on radio. Great.

That was the least I need. Though when I arrived, I was scared to go up though I already decided not to hold on. I teared alittle while walking up but was fine when his dad opened the gate.His dad smiled at me. The way he behaved is like the usual ways he see me in the morning telling me that he is still in bed. It makes me wondered, it is pretty sudden isn't it?
I woke him up in a different manner as how I used to do it. As usual he was reluctant to wake up but I managed to have him read the letter I wrote yesterday.I was wondering how he feels but there is no way I can look into his eyes. He didn't say a word when he is finished. So, I had him sit up, give him a hug, a goodbye kiss on the forehead and tells him to take care of himself. I smiled to him saying that I hope to see him soon telling him. Hope he'll keep those things somewhere and it doesn't end up in the bin. I hope those food that I bought at least able to substain his hunger for awhile.

Telling his dad goodbye isn't easy, his dad makes me feel like crying. I cried once i'm back in the car, I told my sister, ain't you proud of me? I didn't cry there. The journey home was terrible. I kept crying because there are so many songs remind me of him one whole chain of our song on my mp3 shuffle list. Well, I was reprimanded for using the car for too long and feels abit of lost now.

Will it get better? It definitely will.

No comments: