Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Third day.

School was alright today. All the three lecturers are pretty nice and interesting. I think wednesday will be a good school day. =) I saw Lydia, my northland senior from yldp in school!Hahas.I have been seeing her for quite a few times already.

Today is the third day of school and I am late. I set my alarm an hour late without realising and I slept a little longer thinking, beliving that I won't be late as my second alarm will be ringing soon. Great way of starting off a bad day isn't it? I had my cheek knocked against the fridge in the morning, has my knee knocked against the seat in the canteen, I have a long scratch made by my lecture notes and lastly, I had my tumb smacked in between while opening my gate when I'm home. Well, the tumb bleed.
I thought I wasn't that injuries prone for a few days but the "disease" is here with me again. Argh.

Oh ya, I walked past "The theatre for the arts" in school today and there is a photography exibition. For those who knows me, they should know I love photography. So i joined. With the company of Shu Hui and Sylvia too. It is a pretty slack club that only meet once a month. Hahas. I'm so bored of not having anything to do during weekdays.
Now, I'll be jogging on Tues and Weds in school and maybe working on weekends eh? For those who want to date me out, feel free to ask.
Syl, MJ and I wanted to watch Hansel & Gretel today. Though I was keeping the girls company as horror isn't really my cup of tea but the storyline since pretty good so I'm fine with it. But, it was an unlucky incident again. Syl has work at 6pm and the movie is at 5.30pm. Great. So end up, we were slacking at AMKhub.
I want to watch " Nim's Island", it is a little fairytale like.Anyone free?

Though, I didn't get to watch any movie today, but i'm watching "Freedom writers" now. The movie has been awhile but it is a great show. I shall talk more about it when I'm done with the movie..=)

No comments: