Monday, April 28, 2008

School started

Midnight, alot of people asked me why the broke up was so sudden. Well, I can't really explained why was it that sudden. I'm pretty tired of answering that. I also which to know it too.
But I'm very grateful to all those people who were so concerned and worried about me. Many talked to me, encouraged me and tried to cheer me up. I;m thankful for all your effort. =)

The holiday has ended, back to school was crowded. I never realise there was so many business students. The walkway, the canteen, the foodcourt are all packed with people.
Today lesson was 9am to 1pm had an hour of application for resort management and another hour for finanacial accounting only so in the end, we ended the school at 12pm. Well, i guessed first week is always the most relaxing week of the semester. I wanted to watch Superheroes quite awhile so I keep pestering Min Jia and Sylvia to watch with me while Shu Hui had to keep her boyfriend company and Peiling has her FB to attend. Min Jia and Sylvia were so nice, the movie is only available at Cineleisure and they accompany me all the way to town to watch the movie. =)
The movie was a little lame but funny. So it wasn't horrible, pretty entertaining in some ways actually.We even bought lover combo and a pack of twister to watch.=)
Here goes my list of meal. Breakfast: milk. Lunch:Some popcorn, twisters and sweets. Dinner: pending. Though I want to lose weight, but eating junk food wouldn't help much eh..hahas.

Well, seriously. I'm not used to getting home this early. It is like once school is over, there is nothing else that I can do. No idea where to go.It just feels empty.
The whole day, memories come and go again. The girls try their best not to make me think of him.But it just surfaced.
Give me strength, the strength to overcome this phrase.

4 comments:

Mystical said...

hi choo choo, i noe u r feeling sad now.. but u'll get over him right? you are the most cheerful girl i ever known :) so glad i met u again in sch today and we hugged!! cheers! hope you get back to ur happy self soon. take care! love ya^^

with love,
spon :D

jessyKim said...

thanks baobei. I'm glad i used to be cheerful and get people ard me to be happy..i'm really trying my best.It is the deepest I went..So i really need time and great strength to be near to what i used to be. =)

Anonymous said...

hey darling.

it doesnt mean that i dont say anything, i dont care. be strong, alright. i know you can overcome all these obstacles. im there for you. give me a call/text.

LOVE YA.
-Stephh!
(:

Elizabeth said...

hey kim, take care eh!
thou i dtknw anything, i jus hope your cheeful side will come out sooon:D
i knw we've been interacting lesser these days, but nevertheless i want kimchoo t be doing fine and always smiling!
okeeey?
(:

lovelove,
elizabeth