Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday.

I'm home early today again.
I reached home about 6.30pm I think. Well, I was supposed to meet Gene for dinner but he was sick so we didn't manage to go.

I was so tired this morning that I just wished I could sleep a little longer. But I was woken up by pain in my tummy. I was wondering how did the pain come from? And I realised I didn't have my medicine last night, no dinner and no gastric medicine to coat my stomach I guess.=X
Bad memory.
First lesson today was also my first french lesson. I sat at a corner of the room and did not talk to anyone much. =X Yea, I know it was quite unlike me but I don't have anyone I know in the same class as me. I learnt A-Z today and a few simple sentences. I don't have anyone to check is my french pronuciation correct unlike Min Jia, Sylvia and Shu Hui which, all of them are taking Japanese together.
Then, Sylvia,MJ and I went to canteen for lunch. The gastric pain still persist.

The lectures for retail studies and international cross cultures management were as usual. Not very entertaining but still alright to get over with.
This sem, there are many exchange students. There is about 2 in my some of my classes.
Some are from Germany, Finland, France and a few more.
Thanks MJ for the company after school. =)

I realised that it has been so long since I went home early.
In primary school since primary 4 or 5 my dad no longer picked me home from school and I'll go over to my besties place to hang out.
In secondary school, I was very involved in netball and student council which I stayed back in school till late.
In poly, I used to be very involved in netball, busy with school work or meeting bf.
But now, I feels empty.
Hahas..My dear friends out there, please date me out or makes plans with me k?
Ask me out for a movie, a meal, an exercise session or a study session..anything k?
Date me out..=)

2 comments:

Jia said...

Hey kim cheer up alright! :D
I'll see you in school!

jessyKim said...

thanks..=) see ya eh..