Saturday, April 26, 2008

Still

Just came back from dinner at Ah yat seafood though we ordered 6 dishes. I only ate few mouth full of rice and a bite of the other 4dishes. Not having much appetite. Only ate more of the prawns. Hahas..my favourite crab, i didn't really touch much. Just 2 of the claws, I didn't even touched the whole spincer.

Well, seriously after I got home from his place today, I don't wished to be at home. I wanted to go out badly. Luckily, I have very sweet siblings. My brother drove my sister and I to safra to play pool and they some how seemed to give me some advantage while playing it to cheer me up.
The pool session was paid by my dear brother too. =)

While playing, I received a message from him. I thought he wouldn't say anything about the morning when I was there.At least he said something. He said he was thankful for the gift I gave him and appreciated my effort. Well, if it does makes him smile, it worth the effort.

Hope those food and snacks could last him awhile..that the most I can do eh..=)

2 comments:

Jesslyn said...

Hey dear, i know it's a hard time for you..but try to cheer up k? =)School's starting tmr, i hope it acts as a distraction for you. Don't think too much abt things..all i can tell you is, it's not worth it-- he's not worth it. You gotta be strong yourself, and do at least eat okay? =) *hug hug*

jessyKim said...

Thanks..but it is getting hard.Much harder than I expected. I'm trying hard though.