Saturday, April 26, 2008

Now.

Things has been going on well for 6mths but it ended abruptly without any sign.

I thought it will be able if you work hard, but it is never a one side affair.

It needs two hands to clap so if he doesn't wants you, no matter how hard you try, you won't be given a chance.

Well, he explained things to me though 3 different version each night.

Well, it comes to such an end not only due to him i guess..once again. It needs 2 hands to clap.



But today, i finally get it.

Thanks for my parents, my sister, lina, and those girls by my side.

Thanks dan, for listening to my cry the whole day and have e courage to do that call for me.

I know it is pretty shocking having them seeing me cry because I never wish to let anyone see me crying.



Though this is the hardest i have to get by. I can do it.



Well, i will be seeing him later to pass him stuffs that was meant for him.

Maybe it will makes me letting go easier.

No comments: