Sunday, April 27, 2008

Harder than I thought.

Last night, was the first time I could sleep well. Maybe it was due to the fact it was the first time him and I could really talk like normal.

I went shopping with Shu Hui and Min Jia today. I didn't manage to see much things that goes to my liking. Bought 1 top though unlike the other 2, hahas..They bought quite alot more. For today, I had 3 scallop for lunch + 2 mouth of porridge and 5sushi for dinner.

I'm lucky that I have the girls to keep me company in the day. It was hard to not think of him.
We shared so much memories that I can list out whenever we go. Ouch! Going home alone was a terror. Thoughts of him keep surfacing in my mind, it seem like there is no way I can keep them away..It is sending me to tears soon. Help, any instant remedy for the pain in me?

No comments: