Thursday, February 19, 2009

Club hop

Hahas..seriously, I need to get out of the house like everyday?
But I shall stay home today and finish reading Breaking Dawn.
Before the Twilight movie I have been reading till now. =X
Too much things on hands.

Yesterday was sort of club hopping day.
It has been planned for so long. Finally we are going. =)
Esther, Peiling, Sylvia, Pei Fen, Shu Hui and I went down to Clarke Quay.

1st stop: Zirca.
They offer free lycee martini to ladies till 12am so the girls wants to drink first to get high.
There were hot babes and hunks dancing. It just.. ...

2nd stop: Rebel
We went there to get our chop and place the bags before we go pick up over dear Sylvia Cee.
We danced for awhile and the rest feel that the wasn't high so they went to get a jug of Vodka Lime to share. It doesn't taste that bad actually. =)

3rd stop: Fashion Bar
They were promoting of buying 1 jug of housepour and get 2 jugs free. So they girls went haywired drinking and my horror starts.
Vomited. Yet again.
I'm seriously not going to drink on an empty stomach anymore.
I feel so terrible la. =(

4th stop: Back to Rebel
We went back to Rebel and dance.
I was feeling better and everyone started dancing.
Even ShuHui who was reluctant to dance also loosen up herself.
Dancing with the girls was seriously a great way to get things out of your system.
The funny moves they do.
Especially Esther. =D
And dear Peiling who shooed that desperate guy away. =D
At the end of the few songs, there was this guy keep tagging at my back for god knows why.

5th stop: Breakfast at Macdonalds
Sylvia and I had Milo while the rest was having their breakfast.
All of us keep taking photos.
Or should I say we have been camwhoring since we met. =X

Hahas..After breakfast, Sylvia, ShuHui and I headed home in cab while the rest waited for the first train.
Pictures will be uploaded soon. =D

We are having our sport games, shopping and another club hop regime? =D

No comments: