Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Friends I love. More to come. =)

I have so many friends I want to meet before I fly.

1st one I met was Rachel on Vday.
Talk to her a little, and she has to rush off to meet her bf for Vday dinner so I need to meet her again.
Not once. But many times more. My favourite girl. =)

2nd one I met was Daniel.
We went to Holland V for tea at Essential Brew.
Nice tea and food they have there.
After that we went to the reservoir.
He knows I need to go there to get things off my chest.
The company was great! He never fail to understand me.
We had such a long talk, laughter and joy.

3rd one I met was David.
Hahas. I think he wants to kill me.
Since his birthday till now, I didn't really able to go out with him on an alone basis.
We went for lunch + talk + pool + chat + arcade + laugh and headed to Night Safari to chill and snacks.
Whatever we said, it is between us ah.. * Muahahaha*

4th one?
I'm meeting Lina later. =)

The rest, I'll date them out. On 1 on 1 basic before I go. =)

No comments: