Monday, February 23, 2009

so that is it

I went to Sun Tec today to get my stuff.
But I only manage to get my luggage.
You may call me stupid.
The luaggage + the safety security lock = $203sgd.
So expensive. =.=
I still have so much more to buy.
Tell me, how much more does this attachment going to cost more?

Going to get more of my stuff tml.
Hope you can make it tml. =)

The hardest thing that can be control should be your personal emotions I guess.
Easily influence by alot of factors.
Though I think I handled it pretty well venting them on *ahem*.
Hahas. Thanks man.
For keeping yourself awake to be scolded and irritated by me.

I saw something coincidence today.
I want to know the person. =)
Maybe, he/she is my twin? my soulmate? hahas.

Those reading there. I understand what it means.
Word for word.
Just like I was in her shoes.
And she was in mine.

hey, I was being sarcastic and out to irritate you.
I did it.
But upsetting people is seriously not enjoyable.
Though I've always been good at getting you mad.
I was just joking.
You know, praising you, you usually fly up the sky.
I'm sorry.
Smile, getting angry makes you ugly eh. =)
Good luck eh.
All the best.

No comments: