Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Girls, I love.

Yesterday, I almost did a trip around Singapore.
I was at outram to get my CNCC (criminal record for Disney).
Then walked to Chinatown to pay my air tickets for the attachment. Next walked to Raffles Place for lunch. I had beef noodles.
It was really good!! =D
From there, I proceed to JURONG.
Because my dear friend (Lim Shu Hui) need companion to Acer to get her laptop fixed.
Sylvia and I had to cab down to Acer as it was raining. =(
We had dinner over at IMM and I headed back to Yishun to get the bus home.
Went to so many places in a day. Tiring. =X

Today, Shuhui, Pei Ling and I had majiong session over at Sylvia's place.
However, the host get tired after 2 rounds. =X Still we managed to finish the game with her substitute player. Hahas.
It was fun able to get together as often as possible with them before their attachment starts. Awwww. I'll miss them. LOADS.

I realised.
We have to be forgiving to live life to the fuller.
I learnt. =)

No comments: