Friday, February 13, 2009

EXAM IS FINALLY OVER!

6 days of consecutive examination papers.
Other than 1st paper, the rest, Monday to Friday, 9am to about 11am.

FINALLY.
THE TOURTURE IS OVER.
My very first time having such a hard time preparing and getting over the papers.

It is too much for my mental and physically body to take. =(

But well, feeling slightly better now.

When out to celebrate with the girls today.
Sylvia, Peiling, Esther, Pei Fen, Agatha and I. Shu Hui joined us later.
Suki sushi buffet for brunch.
I thought I ate alot, yet they still complaint I didn't have enough.
It lasted for the whole day man.

Next, minds cafe to play board games. =D
Hahas great fun man, we shall go again kay?
Last stop shopping!
Hahas, didn't bought much though.
But there is so much shopping I have to do some for my attachment. =)

I'm available people, feel free to date me out till 28th March 2009. =)

No comments: