Saturday, February 28, 2009

He just not that into you

I chatted with an interesting one yesterday.

Today, I went to US embassy at 8AM to process my visa.
It is approved and I have to go back and get it on Tuesday.
Went town with Shu Hui to have lunch and she has to get her stuff.
I realised I have to do something.
So i did it.

I need something to affirm my thoughts.
I went to watch movie with M today.
Thanks for being so spontaneous with me. =)
We watched " He is not that into you".


That show is great I must say.
It was pretty close to heart.
Seeing how people thought things could work out but they didn't.
And those they thought they didn't but they actually did.

It is really sweet to know that guy like Jen's bf is such a sweet guy.
The guy seriously, love her that much that he only loves her.
He willingly wants to make her happy, so that he can be happy.
That is damn sweet.

Next, is Justin Long.
I never find him attractive.
But today, I did.
He is those guy that you thought he was a player.
But he was just afraid to try and a bold girl, who keeps trying to find love made him realised he deserve to be in love too. =)

Both couples are sweeet!

But the married couple story sound familiar.
They were dating and married after 7 years.
Sound as if they were happily in love.
And the girl has very strong six sense, I will say.
She realised the difference, yet believe when the guy says it was nothing wrong.
She found something fishy, confronted the guy yet he insisted he isn't lying.
She believe again.
Tried to work out their relationship when she realised it was rocky.
She tried.

But in the end, she realised that everything was just a lie.
He lied. Lied to her.
She is a strong lady.
She found out.
She confronted.
Ask the man whether he wants to work out or leave.
He said he is willing to work it out (just surprised and guilty I guess).
She tried to work out the relationship.
So what did the man did?
Oh. He lied to her, went behind her back and smokes, lust after a young gir that he thought he was in love and at the same time tell his wife he is willing to work out, had sexual relationship with both ladies?
But he did nothing to improve the relationship.
No determination at all.
Even though he was given a second chance that the wife forgiven him the 1st affair encounter.

He is not that into you. Whether you two are together or not, he will still leave.

I salute her for her courage.
She did her best.
Just that he is such a jerk.
And what the movie says is true, her life continues, and the right one is yet to come. =)

You fault? It takes 2 hands to clap.

No comments: