Friday, February 20, 2009

back to school

I went back to NYP today to hand up the financial form to Mr Pang today.
After that, I went back to NSS (Northland Secondary School), my secondary school to look for God Pa (Mr Willie) for lunch.
Hahas.. It is so weird that everyone was staring at me.
They were thinking, " Who is this girl talking to that teacher?"
But well, what to do?
If I were them, I will wonder too. =X

Anyway, I brought god pa to Shang Hai Xiao Chi.
We ordered 1 jug of chrysantumum, 1 bowl of noodles, 1 bowl of big wanton soup, 1 plate of xiao long bao, 1 plate of sheng jian bao and 1 plate of shi ji dou.
Hahas.. We can't finish the food. =X

It is great to be able to see him eat and enjoyed the food.
He has been eating irregular due to his busy schedule. =(
I enjoyed the time we share, talking about what is going on with my life and my future which he is always concern about.
The way he told the other staff that I am going to Disney World for attachment like a proud daddy showing off his daughter. Hahas..

I met up with a few teachers, though I want to see Mrs Ho, she is the teacher who has faith in believing I can do well while some teachers don't. The one who gave me the confidence of loving Mathematics again. =)
Looking around the school brings be back good memory of old times. =)

AWWWWW...

I didn't know, that little fun and mistake that happened unexpectally changes people you least expected.

No comments: