Friday, April 3, 2009

Arrived in Orlando.

The intership has a tour over at Washington for a few days with the Dr Becker, the liasion officer over here for us. He has been a really good teacher and guide to compromise the plans we want and do his best in satisfying us and at the same time put our best interest at heart. However, we won't be seeing him till May. I'll miss him. He is really a wonderful, understanding and caring person.
Today, we started our Disney orientation program. We were briefed on the basic ground rules.
It started since morning 8.45am to 2pm. After that, we went back to our apartment to take a break. We tried washing our stuffs. =X. 60mins to dry. Lucky the laundry is just next to us.
We went Wal-mart today and buy our stuffs! I finally get my pillow and my blanket. Last night was really cold, I wore long sleeves plus my jacket to sleep. We bought food and essential stuffs, bring them pack home and we have a cook over at my house gathering. =D
The food was fine. Yen Ju cooked noodles (from sg) to go with Pei Rong's sambal chilli(from sg) or go with my miso soup(from sg). Then Wan Tyng and Jo brought their popcorn(Wal-mart), many of the left over food from her previous room mates over. Rou Bing contributed her buffalo wings, Sarah and Pei Rong wipped up eggs and sausage, and the guys brought over their bacon and sausages to cook.


For dessert, I shared my 10usd strawberries with them. Hahas.. I didn't even know how much it cost but I bought it becuase I want to eat it. =D Not that good though. Korean strawberries taste so much better! Wan Tyng bought chocolate pudding too. =)
Richard, Jasmine, Sean and I did some cleaning out here and there and with everyone else doing a little here and there. some did cooking before hand too.
Everyone is quite involve with the meal. Contributing food and effort! Good!

Mum called me today! =D I miss her and she keep asking me to take care.. I miss her. Love her

No comments: