Saturday, April 4, 2009

What a long day.

I woke up like 7.15am today again to attend the Disney orientation. But we have the early release as the China students, 60 of them, has a talk with someone and we,12, Singaporeans are free to have a 2 hours break before we get our work details.

I hereby announced where will I be working at Disney:
At the Epcot, spaceship Earth. But I'm unsure of the specific roles.
My schedule is like tomorrow, Saturday: I’m going to be at traditions (Lesson for Disney) 1.30pm to don’t know what time.
Sunday (5th April) & Monday (6th April): on job training from 13:15 to 22:00
Tuesday (7th April): 08:00 to 12:30
Wed & Thurs: off
Friday (10April), Saturday (11th April) & Sunday (12th April): 06:45-15:30.
May I be bless! =)

I saw this bird crossing the road near my complex during the short lunch break we have during the orientation.
Heading down to Disney Downtown.
While we were searching for food, I saw this 7eleven petrol station. I didn't know they are such a diversified company!
This is the place where they served fantastic seafood! The bill is like 177usd plus. But each and everyone of us enjoyed the dinner! We even met a disney cast member there and she offer to drive us out of disney to the Asian market, hair salon or what if we need to becuase her previous room-mate was from Singapore and she enjoyed her company! Way to go!

After Dinner, we went to Premium Outlet. So many branded stuffs on discount.
OMG.
In life, don't read too much.
Think less.
Bother less.
Expect less.
Happier.

No comments: