Wednesday, April 1, 2009

taking note.

This will be the last day I'm at Washington and we will be flying to Orlando tomorrow.
Today was a pretty good tour.
We went to Hampton University today. We were given talks about being in attachment in Disney, the modules we will be taking and how we can do for our touring around states after our attachment ends.
The campus is pretty. Really pretty.
We met some of their students and they are very nice and friendly.
Bought some souvenirs from the university book store. =D
After the tour, we went to AT&T and have our prepaid card. It works!
So if anyone wants my number, let me know. =)

For pictures, see them in facebook? Because it isn't very easy to upload all the photos. =X

For dinner, we went to a Thai restaurant and had pretty good food. We even met the former secretary of states. He is a humorous and wonderful man. =)
Back to the hotel, everyone is so tired!
Yet, we have to pack up all our stuffs to go to Orlando already.
We have to meet like 9.15am tml again? =(
I have been wakig up early these days!

I need to blog to keep a record of what I am going to do when I get back home with khaki.
1: Gold class movie
2: Cookie museum
3: Teochew porridge
4: A very nice place that you went and you want to bring me there too!
5: More movies!
6: Majiong sessions at my brother's place.
7: Bring me to places with good food (but not getting fat!)

And I believe there is more to come!
Taking note. =)

No comments: