Sunday, April 5, 2009

eve of my attachment work start.

I had my Disney traditions class today.
The class teaches the Disney's past, present and future.
Their presentation is good especially the videos.
There are so many things about Disney that I didn't know before.

1: Walt Disney is a creative and handsome man.
2: He is a wonderful dad as he wants to build a place( Disney theme park) for his daughter to have fun and be happy.
3: The own touchdown, abc, ESPN.
4: American Idol is over at Hollywood Studio at Disney World.
5: Shows like Desperate House Wife, Brother & Sister, Grey Anatomy and many more were theirs.

As their Cast Member(employee) we are entitled to many discount like the Nike Factory Outlet over at the Premium Outlet.
We have free entry to all the parks and free entry to our 3 friends a day to the parks too!
Each park ranges prices about from 50-80usd.
And Disney World has like about 8parks.
It is so expensive. =X

I'm stating my first day of work tomorrow at Spaceship Earth over at the Epcot theme park.
I'll be working from 1315-2200.
Rou Bing is working there too and she wants to see how the uniform for her attraction looks like. =)
I hope everything go well for me tml! pray hard for me people, wish me all the best. =)
Goodnight. =)

No comments: