Wednesday, April 29, 2009

why

I feel weird.
I couldn't concentrate on what I was supposed to do.
Keep losing focus at work.
Sometimes, it feels like being nice to others has yourself being taken advantage of.
Their oversight become my mistakes.
They thought I was wrong when I told them that the I have written the main thing in black and white.
Can't they read?
They read the thing yet they didn't understood the basic form of alphabets there?
Or they just know how to have fun and thinking that they are way better than what they thought they were?
And thinking that I am the one who made the mistake and it wasn't them.
Please have the basic respect of apologising.
And by the way, I hate accusation.
Argh.

Please keep everything you have to yourself.
I don't need any of those attention.
I'm not here to have you people screwing my life.
Thank you.

No anticipate = no expectation.
Thus, leading to minimal disappointment.
Though things ain't bad but it is still a long way till the end.

If there was some form of assurance.

No comments: