Friday, April 24, 2009

Been in Orlando a few weeks

I have been at Disney a few weeks.
There are a few interesting happening.

Been spending alot of money on food here.
The Walmart, Asian Market, Publix and sometimes the eating out.
I'm really lucky to stay with 4 course mates.
They are really nice people, making an effort to make it as homely as possible. =)
We have been cooking pretty frequent as the food here are really expensive and unhealthy too.

My job has been fine too. The weather can get really sunny and windy when I'm working as a greeter fro Spaceship Earth. My colleagues are pretty friendly and nice. I managed to work with people my age which makes working much more fun.
I'm learning Spanish at the moment! I feels that it is a sexy language and many people here speak Spanish, thus learning it makes my work assisting them easier. =)

It is inevitable for this.
I miss my family.
I miss being pampered.
I miss mum's cooking.
Here, I am afraid I didn't have any food to eat as it isn't as convenient as driving down or walking down to the places near home.
I have to do my own laundry.
I have to take care of myself.
*Praying that she will get well and able to discharge from the hospital.*

No comments: