Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eating home cooked food.

I cooked dinner yesterday!

And today, Sarah, Sean, Yen Ju cooked.
But there were like Sarah, Sean, Yen Ju, Rou Bing, Woan Tyng, Benjamin and I were having dinner together.
Though it was like less than 2 weeks we had dinner together but it feel so long. =(
We had fun! Eating the pretty good food together plus the gossiping and complaining to do!

Oh ya. I think I spent a lot here. That day I went to buy my facial products (bath & body works), I bought a top (wet seal), moisturizer and body foam (crabtree and evenlyn). Then I had bear papa and mango drink (spent like 6usd), lunch I had pizza and salad (8usd) and the bus rides was like almost 10usd. Grrr.
That day I went to polo to buy some stuffs as there were additional discount. =x
But only the shirts and black polo tee are mine. The rest aren't. I just help people buy and I'm broke! =(

No comments: