Tuesday, March 3, 2009

knight in shining armour, where are you?

Last Sunday, I was at Northpoint getting some stuffs from Sylvia and met M for lunch.
This time, it was me staring at him eating instead of the other way round.
Well, I didn't mean to do that, but just don't feel like eating.

After meeting M, I headed down to AMKHub to get more things and went home.

I have to reach the dinner venue about 6pm.
By the time I reached Clarke Quay, it was still raining.
No cab to be found, searching everywhere.
I even walked the wrong direction. =X

Thanks for picking me up, if not I think it will take me pretty long to get there.

Feel awkward there. Slightly lonely. But it is a wedding.
You don't expect to know everyone because you are one of the guests too.

The bride and groom are really loving.
Looking at their pictures, videos and behaviours really set me envious.
One day, I'll find my knight in shining armour.
He will give me all his love, faithfulness, honesty and trust?

Seriously, I need to go dating.
If not when can I meet my Mr Right? =X

When you are struggling in the water, you thought of life buoy.
Once it aids you to the land, you just dump it aside.

No comments: