Thursday, June 12, 2008

11th of June

yesterday celebration was great.
I was told to meet at city hall but no one was there. A stranger came out to me and gave me 3roses. When I asked her about my friends she said she doesn't know and I had to follow the card to find my other 6 roses.

The second stop was at city link concierge opposite New York New York. Hahas..The lady wished me happy birthday when they passed me the 5 other roses to me.
The last rose was "somewhere above" the marina square atrium. There is no way I can find it. While, it was shifted somewhere out of place. I managed to call Cherlyn and found the rest was already at Pizza Hut.

It has been so long I last had such a huge group outing.There is Cherlyn, Serene, VK, Ivy, Kian Pong, Sherelyn, Yun Tong, Lih Wee, Lian Yin, Samantha, Simon, Leonard, Leon, Wei Quan, Ash, Jie Wen, Wei Long Fabian, Audrey and Andrew. Shaik met us for the clubbing at night. Kelina was such a sweetheart came all the way just to give me the present.
We had dinner at Pizza Hut and they bought me mango cake from Jake's Place.Well, they know I love strawberries and mango so they got me mango cake with strawberries. =D So sweet of them.

Some of them didn't want to go club at night but ended up, everyone went. EVERYONE. All of them so on sial. Yun tong had to report camp in the next day's morning while Ivy and Simon actually don't like clubbing but all are very sporting people. =D
Interestingly, I saw Sharon's bestie, Kat at St James which is also Cherlyn bestie..hahas..the world is sure small. =)

Ivy, Serene, Sherelyn and Cherlyn..We will go dancing again eh? Hahas.. I love dancing with you girls..Loves.

I enjoyed the company very much. Thanks for making this birthday such a memorable one.Thanks for the cap, perfume, watch, body foam, photo frame and 19 roses.

Peeps, thanks for being such a sweetheart to through the effort of what to buy for me and make it such a memorable birthday. Though I left the night early, I hope everyone had enjoyed themselves. LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!

*Girl, I know you are having a hard time going through what it is now.. no matter what, I have been through what you been through too. No matter what, I'll be there for you like how you are there for me eh?*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really having a hard time.
Want to cry out but cannot.
It seems so impossible to get over him.
I really hope it's all a dream & tomorrow he'll be by my side loving me again.
Sobz!