Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy days.

Monday:
Syl, Min Jia, Shu Hui and I celebrated Peiling's 18th Birthday.
Happy birthday girl. =)

We had a hair cut after school, the three of us, Syl, Pei and I.
Hahas..finally I have something alittle different from my usual look.=)

After that we had Sakae buffet at Bishan and Pei left for school.
She seemed alittle upset leaving us, maybe because most of the plans is not excuted, the Mustafa and watching Sex and the City.

But the ending is sweet.
We surprised her by going back to school at night with cupcakes for birthday cake.
Hehehe..we are so sweet that she teared.

No worries darling, there is another celebration coming up eh? =)

Tuesday:
Today was Essential Retail Studies test. After school I went to Thomson Plaza Starbucks to study with Df. The environment suit my study enivronment plus they have Vallina Latte.
I have my craving satisfied. =D
I even had Oreo Cheesecake. My god, they oreo cheesecake is as good. =)
Thanks for your company. =)
I was totally exhausted when I'm home.
For a long time I had slept early at 10.30pm.

Wednesday:
Did the last minute study before test.
Took a nap once I'm home.
Now I have to study for Hospitality, Resort and Leisure Industry. The last test of the week.
Wish me luck people. =)

*Cherlyn, thanks for planning and organizing the plans for me..Love you babe =)*

No comments: