Thursday, June 26, 2008

To do list.

Kim's MUST DO LIST
1) Book my driving test for my upcoming TP.
2) Do my projects researches and my part for the projects.
4) I have oral presentation for French on Monday. I have to practise it.
5) This week: I having project meetings on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
6) Do my tutorials.
7) A chatting session with one and a movie session with another next week.
8) Sunday, tanning session with ritz girls!!
9) Bring my handphone down to Sony Ericsson to service and have a software installation.
10) Find my handphone screen protector. Any one saw G900 screen protector around? =(
11) Do exam revision.
12) Meet another 2 friends. One for movie and dinner and another one for shopping and coffee.
13) I working on Friday and Saturday.
14) I want to work more! I want to have more income. So that I can spend it on my sweet escape, desserts and movies.
15) Heroes Season 3. Where are you? Anyone has them? I am desperate to watch them.

16) Most importantly thing to do, I need to focus on my studies.
Focus Focus Focus.

Clubbing session will wait till my exams over eh?
With the Ritz darlings, my clique and Roxanne. =)

Those who want to date me, let me know in advance eh?
Hahas..So that I can put you in my schedule. =)

Well, off to do my driving booking then my Hospitality, Resort and Leisure project research.
But off for dinner first.
Then prepare for school and work tomorrow.

I shall update more regularly..=)

No comments: