Thursday, June 26, 2008

Long long week.

Sunday: 22nd June 2008
I were supposed to go tanning with the Ritz girls. But it started raining and it was postponed once again. =(
The meeting time was 1.30pm and my darlings are all late! Hahas..
There were Sam, Serene, Sheralyn and Ivy; the arrangement was based on periodic arrival. Hahas..For Cherlyn, She went to Suki Sushi herself. She thought all of us were there already.

Hahas..Yea, I was broke yet I have Suki Sushi buffet with the girls. See..I always love my darlings! Hahas..We ate like we had been starved for a few days. Our order were a long long list.
The waiting time for our corn sushi, potato salad and cha soba was horrendenously long.
My god. Never eat their cha soba.
The sauce was tasteless.
The noodles were limp and no taste.
Since when did Kim says the food is not nice? Seldom right?
Therefore, when Kim commented on how horrible the food is, it is seriously unable to make it!

But the staffs were pretty poor thing. The queue was long and they had shortage of staffs.

After lunch, I went home to study for my upcoming tests. Horrible.
I had a long night studying for my PMS test and editing my Wiki website for tomorrow's presentation.
Slept about 3am.
Monday: 23rd June 2008
School at 9am.
PMS Quiz I didn't do well. I forgotten to study the textbook I bought. I forgotten it totally.
Haiz. I had back FMA test. I didn't fare well. Haiz.
Studied International Cross Culture. Test at 12pm.
I had to check and correcting my French written assignment.
Plus I have to do my other French assignment. =(
Have to submit both tommorrow.
Haiz.
I slept late again. Slept about 3am.

Tuesday:24th June 2008
School at 10am. Dad gave me a ride to school. I am fucking tired.
Lucky there isn't much French lesson, I managed to study for the test.
Talking to Diane distracted me. Hahas..But I really do enjoyed talking to her.

After school, I went and met up with an old friend.
He was supposed to go for his BTT trial. But he assumed he was smart enough to skip it and don't believed old ginger(me) that there is a certain quota to hit.
Well, meeting him, I had free milk tea. Hahas.. It has been so long since we last talked casually.
I was a little guilty. I was late for dinner and I have to leave early. Hahas..Sorry dude.

After the chat up, I went to amkhub to catch movie with Pei and Syl.
We were supposed to watch 7.30pm show but ended up we bought the tickets late. The girls had dinner at New York New York while I do my ESSR tutorial. Hahas.
After that, we went NTUC and shopped for tidbits!
We watched Penelope.
It was a nice movie.
Magically and sweet. =)

Just that I had a irritating group of people sitting behind me.
I had a guy with his leg sticking in between Pei and my seat.
And the guy who sat behind me, have been kicking my seat. I nearly screamed at him.
But I managed to tolerate it. =)

Well, I was really exhausted and wanted to go home after school. But I don't want to miss those activities I can have with friends.
Once I'm home, wash up, online awhile and sleep.
For a long long time about 3 weeks, I have nt been sleeping early.
1 am was early for me.
Compare to my 3am to 4am every night.

Wednesday: 25th June 2008
I didn't want to get out of my bed.
Lesson at 9am.
I want to sleep a little longer.
At 8.50am, I am still at my house bus stop.
I took advantage of the 10minutes grace and manage to reach school about 9.17am.
Eugene Pang's lesson is always enriching and chim..hahas..
Looking at his handsome figure also make studying easier. Plus his humour. =)

I accompanied Shu Hui to wait for her boyfriend after school and I head home.
I am exhausted.
I just slept on the bed.
I woke up at 7pm, had dinner and watched tv.

I wanted to study but my mind couldn't focus.
Grrr..maybe it was the exhaustion or I didn't have the urgency.
I was chatting online and watching tv. =X

I managed to study about 12am plus to 4am.
Tired.
Went to bed.

Thursday:26th June 2008
Today, the alarm rang twice.
Mum woke me up once.
Maid woke me up the second time.
I am tired.

During lecture sat next to Shu Hui made me can't focused.
Hahas..been talking to her. =X

Lesson ended at 12pm and test at 5pm.
Shuhui went home to accompany her dog. MJ went to find her friends.
Syl, Pei and I had lunch at South canteen.
Hahas.. I was like waving non stop.
I saw so many of my friends!!
I saw Melissa, Angie, Qing, Rachel, De Wei and Daniel.
Hahas.. should be that much?
Hahas.. Happy happy. I love bumping into my friends.

After lunch, we head to library room to study.
We had a group discussion and remembering the Marketing Hospitality test points were much better..=)

Marketing Hospitality test was bad.
I don't understand the questions and I just try my best to ans them. =X
*pray hard that I'll pass all my 3tests*

French oral on monday. =(

No comments: