Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Studying? Studying.

Yesterday, I was meeting Peiling at Ang Mo Kio to go down to Cineleisure to catch Kung Fu Panda. Guess what? We saw Min Jia on the saw train at the same cabin. Hahas..There is such coincidences eh?
We had our dinner at Xing Wang Cafe. The baked rice wasn't that nice. The plates were hot but the rice and meat taste cold. Kung Fu Panda wasn't that nice and funny as I expected. Maybe high expectation lead to high disappointment?
Lucky Peiling company was good. Gossiping as usual. =)

I took the bus home from my favourite bus driver. When it was approaching my place I went to have a chat with him and he asked, " Your boyfriend didn't send you home recently?" Hahas..I told him that I'm single now and he tell me, it's ok, there is many "cars" out there.

I had my FIRST meal outside alone. I was waiting for Sandy today at Thomson Plaza. But I was really hungry so I went to Pizza Hut and ordered my food. If those who knows me, they should know I have this phobia of eating alone. But this time, I have my novel to keep me company. I had the food at my own sweet time and savouring them alone isn't that scary after all.


Studying at the Starbucks there always "give" me the mood to study.
I am done with my French written assignment and part of my oral presentation is done.
I did some understanding for Marketing Hospitality and did some notes for it.
But life isn't that easy.

Monday: Wiki presentation and PMS quiz.
Tuesday: International Cross Culture ICA.
Thursday: Marketing ICA.

My cheeks are feeling hot. Hope I don't get sick. Loads of work is waiting for me to do. =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
I'm used to eating alone & watching movies alone!
i know... it's pathetic -.-"

PeiLing said...

Hahah.
With my accompany of course it is good.
But what as usual "GOSSIP"!!
Hahah.