Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Making out the missing posts.

Friday
I watched a great movie. Finally, I'm able to loosen myself from all those tight schedule and tests.

Saturday
I was working again. I meet Serene before work, we ate at Ritz because she said it has been awhile she has been eating at the canteen and she claimed the food was delicious that day..hahas..maybe the chef has better mood during weekends eh?

I feel guilty. The event was Indian Wedding. I didn't really managed to do much over at my group today. I was stuck doing usher even when the event started. The organisers was pretty inefficient. They have no one on the floor to ensure the correct seating was done and everyone seat is taken by everyone else. The speech was done and guests are still coming me.

When I'm resumed back to my group, there was this long stopage when speeches and performance are progressing. So I didn't managed to do much..Only able to do some clearing when the stopage was over.

Soon, I was out doing the dessert line.
Many guests that I have attended to, have been questioning my nationality and they managed to guess my nationality right.
Hmmm..It has been going on since cocktail session to dessert buffet.
Not one but like 4 or 5 people?
Hahas..so i asked managed to find out from them that, not the way I look or the way I speak but the way I serve is different from Singaporeans.
Singaporeans tend to be more formal and business like whereas I'm more friendly and attentive. =)
It was a good feeling to be praised once awhile by the guests eh? There was this one middle age Indian man after talking to me, wanted my number. =.=
I was taken aback and told him the staffs are not allow to give our contacts to them..hahas..=D

*I know something has been going around the workplace about my past. If there is doubt, you can clarify with me..but after clarifying with me and you still believe in what you hear rather then what I say then you have already made your own judgement but not knowing the truth.*

Sunday
Sorry Cherlyn, Ivy and Serene. We were supposed to go tanning but due to the release of Sony Ericsson's G900. I went to buy it. Thanks for being sweet enough to postponed the tanning session. =) *Loves*

Monday
Early birthday celebration with the girls was great. Lunch was horrible at the Korean shop at cineleisure, it;s the very first time I tasted horrible Korean cuisine. yucks!
Then we headed down to Cafe Delmar. Their screaming orgasm is not nice. It is not ice blended at all. Zouk's drink was much better. It was a good bonding session for the clique. =)

Girls, thanks for your effort for planning this celebration plus the wallet and belt that you all bought for me. I like them..=)
Thanks girls..loves you girls to bits.. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YupYup! i agree!
Malaysians are more attentive!
Like me!!!
Whahahaha~

jessyKim said...

hahas..you so cute la..always so keen to read my blog..you have blog?so tt i can read yours too..=)