Thursday, June 12, 2008

post mortem

Though the celebration was great last night but the closure wasn't that good.

I went to school to do project today.
They realised the different me and all of them were a little lost for awhile.
Hahas..well, too much to conceal sometimes eh?

Well, the girls were sweet and I think they were jealous that I lost some weight because they bought 5 slices of different kind of cakes for me to eat.
2 chocolate cake, 1 black forest, 1 strawberry short cake and 1 fruit cake.

I realised a lot of people know I love fruits cake eh?hahas..

Didn't manage to do much for the project.. Too much to do and we don't know what we can start with eh?

Brother picked me up from school today. He was guiding me how to drive the right way.
Hahas..he knows the rules well that he like to play with it.
Today dinner was good.
It has been so long I ate this full and this much.
White fish mee hoon, prawns, fried meat roll, vege, fish head, big head(shell meat), satay and chicken wings for 5 pax. Hahas..god damn full.
It was at my family usual dinning place. Brother paid the bill and send us home.
Yea, at dinner I was quiet. Nothing much to say. But life goes on..=)

Pictures of my birthday will be posted up soon eh..soon..=)

No comments: