Saturday, June 14, 2008

old buddy



Well, today I wanted to do my tutorials and projects researches since I can't really go out today.
But, the modem was damn irritating. It only works now. I can't accessed the internet at all during the day.

Johnson called me today, asked me out for belated birthday dinner. It was about 7.15pm. I was thinking. Should I go? But my internet was down and there wasn't dinner so I agreed.

It has been so long since I last went out with him la. He is always busy with his hockey and floorball. Never have sufficient time for himself.

We had Sushi Tei at Thomson Plaza. He was so excited eating there. Hahas..He already planned what he want to order before I arrived. Maybe having him workingthere makes his recommendation good?
Hahas..we had like golden roll, huge steam boat, the beef roll with mushroom, fried tofu, fried squid, grilled scallops with mayo, chocolate waffle ice cream, green tea.
Hahas..the server actually questioned our ability to finish the food. We were damn full. When we were ask to have our last order, he even order jumbo yakitori. Hahas..in the end we need to have it take away. BLOATED.
Total bill : $73.

Hahas..so damn expensive after the discount. =X We really eat a lot sial.
After eating, we went to starbucks and slack with coffee. =)
Hahas..He idiot sial, I was supposed to leave at 10pm, he didn't tell me wanna to chat more with me. Buddy, there is always next time. =)

Seriously, I enjoyed talking to him. I laughed out loud like nobody. It has been so long since I laughed out so loud and happily..Hahas.. Those incidents he told me were so funny la.

This good buddy of mine that I have know for since secondary 1.
Now, I'm already 19. I have known him for 6years.
But seeing him everytime makes me relax and able to relate my life to him easily.
John, my friend, good luck on your on coming tournament.. let me know when is the finals and I'll go support eh? hahas..In the meantime, I shall wait for your next free day and we shall hang out again..=)

No comments: