Thursday, June 5, 2008

Falling in love again.

AH!
The gang are dancing and drinking the night away. I wanna to be there too. But on a schooling day, I can't be home late if nt I'll die la..=X
Hope you guys are enjoying and will enjoy more on Wednesday!! =)

Today is my last test before the holiday.
It has been so long since I give myself a break.
Giving my time to my friends and to studies.
It exhausted me.

But I have a date today.
A date with myself.
After lunch with the girls at Mosburger, I head to AMK library alone.
It has been long since I indulged myself in reading. I grabbed like 10books. =X
But the maximum I can borrowed was 8 so I ended up reading 4 in the library and borrowed 5 home. =D
I bought vanilla ice blended to end off the great date. But the drink is no longer as nice as it used to be..=(
I heard coffee bean has nice vanilla ice blended..I'll try it next time..=D

I'm in love with being single now. I'm pretty set not to let anyone else to come in between me and myself..=) Not for a long time at the moment.
Hahas..psst..I'm in love with starbucks vanilla latte too.

Ahhh..I'll be very very busy for this coming holiday.
Project meetings for 3 to 4 modules and my 2 french assignment to be handed up after holiday.
I want to date my lovable friends.
Doing some celebrations here and there.
I want to earn some cash for my red Sony Ericsson G900.
Anyone knows is it out in the market already?!
Awww..the phone that I go gaa gaa for..=X

I miss receiving roses..aww...looking at su ann's friendster makes me envy.

No comments: