Monday, March 30, 2009

Enjoyed myself!

Hahas..I went for movie with nsf on Thursday. We watched the confession of shopaholic.
We bought so much snacks into the cinema! Damn hungry!

After that we rushed over to Clarke Quay to meet Peiling, Elf (Pei Ling's friend) and Pei Fen; and head down to double O.

Nsf just went ahead and order 5 jer ge boom (not sure how it is spelt, the red bull drink eh.)
So I was forced to drink. =X After that, he went to order another 2 jugs of vodka. =S
I have been clubbing quite awhile but I club a different way that day. =) Sometimes different is fun? hahas.. I had so much fun satisfying my crave. =X
My company has things early in the morning on friday and the agreed to club with me till 3am! =D
THANKS PEEPS! FOR BEING SO SWEET!

Friday.
I went back to henderson in the morning with nsf to pick up my fujitsu laptop from service!
Erm.. he missed his run because we club till too late. Sorry. =X
After that we head down to harbour front to attend the canon camera workshop with lina.
While he slack at coffee house read the book. =X

I shopped at vivo. A lot. =X
Bought my shoes and other necessity hahas.

Den we head down to Chomp Chomp for dinner! We ordered too much. Or more like he order too much that we couldn't finish! =X.

I met Peiling and Pei Fen again. Head down my house and help me with the luggage packing. =X
Yeah. Last minute packing.
Then, sister drove us to brother's place for majiong session!
And nsf came along too.
I cracked his itouch. =X
And he lost money playing majiong. GUILT.

After majiong session, sister drove all of us plus kar yee cousin to the airport.
Daniel, Serene, VK, Fabian, David, Aldrin came to send me off at the airport too!
Serene and VK has to force themselves from the bed to come and gave me a sweet photo album!
Daniel tried to surpise me and drove to the airport.
Fabian was drunk but came.
David, got Aldrin to drive him over and he gave me a scarf.
It is so so handy!
Peiling gave me sunflower and photo!
While nsf gave me a book (yakuza) and a farewell card!

Thanks for everyone making and effort for coming down to send me off! =D
Photos will be upload soon!

No comments: