Tuesday, March 10, 2009

JOHNSON!

I met up with JOHNSON today!
As matter of fact, it slipped off his mind and luckily I reminded him.

I met him after his physio at Cineleisure. I was late for more than half an hour. =X
He got so hungry that he went BK to get something to eat. Hahas.

We bought tickets to watch role models.
Had lunch at pepper lunch and ice cream there.
After that, we had cookies cheese cake over at bakerzin.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN in advance. =)
Birthday present? I'll make it special. Wait awhile eh. =)

We bought popcorn for the movie too. But seriously, please avoid buying it at level 6 because the salty ones has no taste at all. Argh.
The movie has loads of American jokes. Interesting movie.

After that, we past by Forever 21.
I have been eyeing on that cardigan for very long and finally bought it in a not so "legal" way. =X

We went to Borders to meet Shu Hui and Sylvia.
They were buying books and John finally found Eclipse.
I didn't know that he love reading it too.
I wanted to share the content of the last 2 books with him but i decided not to as finding out yourself by reading will be so much more fulfilling. =)
We finally took photos! I'm waiting for him to upload them!

And All of us headed back in train chatting away. =)

Thanks John, seriously I was moody and you lifted my mood.
It has been long since I ate so much.
Good mood comes with good appetite? Hahas.
It has been long since we met up and chat so much.
I laugh a lot too.
Enjoyed myself today.
I shall see ya on your competition eh? =)
And I will remember to pass you the ticket stub. I forgotten just now. =X

No comments: